Effective date: February 18, 2019
Virtual Bridge Limited, is a New Zealand registered limited company with registration number 3041746. Virtual Bridge Limited trading as vBridge (“us”, “we”, or “our”) operates the MyCloudSpace mobile application and Infrastructure as a Services (hereinafter referred to as the “Services”).
Information Collection and Use – What data do we collect?
We collect several different types of information for various purposes to provide and improve our Service to you:
- To provide and maintain the Service
- To notify you about changes to our Service
- To allow you to participate in interactive features of our Service when you choose to do so
- To provide customer care and support
- To provide analysis or valuable information so that we can improve the Service
- To monitor the usage of the Service
- To detect, prevent and address technical issues
- To detect, prevent and address malicious use
To use the services, we collect company data to allow us to efficiently transact business with you and meet our legal obligations in accordance with New Zealand taxation law:
- Company Name
- Phone number
- Fax number
- Accounts contact person
- Accounts email address
- GST registration number
Personal identification information
While using our Service, we may ask you to provide us with certain personally identifiable information that can be used to contact or identify you (“Personal Data”). Personally identifiable information includes:
- email address
- mobile phone number
- Cookies and Usage Data
When you access the Service with a web browser or mobile device, we may collect certain information automatically, including, but not limited to:
- the type of device you use
- your device unique ID
- IP address of your device
- your operating system
- the type of Internet browser you use
- unique device identifiers and other diagnostic data
Cookies Data and tracking
Cookies are files with small amount of data which may include an anonymous unique identifier. Cookies are sent to your browser from a website and stored on your device. Tracking technologies also used are beacons, tags, and scripts to collect and track information and to improve and analyse our Service.
You can instruct your browser to refuse all cookies or to indicate when a cookie is being sent. However, if you do not accept cookies, you may not be able to use some portions of our Service. You can learn more how to manage cookies in the Browser Cookies Guide.
Cookies we use:
- Session Cookies. We use Session Cookies to operate our Service and keep you signed in.
- Preference Cookies. We use Preference Cookies to remember your preferences and various settings.
- Security Cookies. We use Security Cookies for security purposes.
How do we collect your data?
You directly provide us with most of the data we collect. We collect data and process data when you:
- Register in person or online, or place an order for any of our products or services.
- Voluntarily complete a customer survey, marketing web form, or provide feedback on any of our message boards or via email.
- Use or view our website via your browser’s cookies.
We may also receive your data indirectly from the following sources:
- Registration in person or online, or place an order for any of our products or services through and authorised reseller of our services
- Voluntarily complete a customer survey, marketing web form, or provide feedback on any of our resellers message boards or via their email.
How will we use your data?
We collect your data so that we can:
- Process your order and manage your account.
- Email you with special offers on other products and services we think you might like.
- As a security identifier to provide authentication and access to the services.
- Create security audit logging for your account and usage of the services.
When we process your order, we will send your data to, and also use the resulting information from:
- Xero Limited https://www.xero.com/nz/about/legal/privacy/ for financial transaction management
- Mailchimp for email communications and marketing. Mailchimp® is a registered trademark of The Rocket Science Group https://mailchimp.com/legal/privacy/
How do we store your data?
We securely store your data at:
- Spark Digital Datacentre, 8 Perimeter Road, Christchurch, New Zealand
- Datacom, 6 Orbit Drive, Albany, Auckland, New Zealand
- 2 Baigent Way, Middleton, Christchurch, New Zealand
- 57 Pilkington Way, Wigram, Christchurch, New Zealand
We will keep your Company and Personal data for seven years as required by New Zealand Public Records Act for financial data. Once this time period has expired, we will delete your data by subjecting the containing media to a secure physical destruction process by an approved and authorised provider of data and document destruction services.
Transfer of Data
Your information, including Personal Data, may be transferred to — and maintained on — computers located outside of your city, country or other governmental jurisdiction where the data protection laws may differ than those from your jurisdiction. Specifically, in the case of personal email address data used for marketing purposes.
If you are located outside New Zealand and choose to provide information to us, please note that we transfer the data, including Personal Data, to New Zealand and process it there.
Disclosure of Data
Virtual Bridge Limited may disclose your Personal Data in the good faith belief that such action is necessary to:
- To comply with a legal obligation
- To protect and defend the rights or property of Virtual Bridge Limited
- To prevent or investigate possible wrongdoing in connection with the Service
- To protect the personal safety of users of the Service or the public
- To protect against legal liability
We would like to send you information about products and services of ours that we think you might like. If you have agreed to receive marketing, you may always opt out at a later date.
You have the right at any time to stop us from contacting you for marketing purposes.
What are your data protection rights?
Us would like to make sure you are fully aware of all of your data protection rights. Every user is entitled to the following:
- The right to access – You have the right to request us for copies of your personal data. We may charge you a fee for this service.
- The right to rectification – You have the right to request that we correct any information you believe is inaccurate. You also have the right to request us to complete the information you believe is incomplete.
- The right to erasure – You have the right to request that we erase your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to restrict processing – You have the right to request that we restrict the processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to object to processing – You have the right to object to us processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to data portability – You have the right to request that we transfer the data that we have collected to another organization, or directly to you, under certain conditions.
- If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you. If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact us:
at our email: firstname.lastname@example.org,
call us at +6432818624,
or write to us: PO Box 999, 8140 Christchurch, New Zealand
Privacy policies of other websites
How to contact us:
By visiting the contact page on our website:
Email us at: email@example.com
Call us: +6432818624
Or write to us at: PO Box 999, 8140 Christchurch
How to contact the appropriate authority
Should you wish to report a complaint or if you feel that Virtual Bridge Limited has not addressed your concern in a satisfactory manner, you may contact the Privacy Commissioner of New Zealand.
Office of the Privacy Commissioner
PO Box 10094